4.19.2008

Get your hair 'did.

This morning I went over to my BFF's house to watch her kids while she went for a run. She wanted me to take some pictures of her for her Myspace. At least, that's what I told her they were for - I'm actually creating a profile for her on a dating site. She just filed for divorce, and she's been separated since December. She had been talking to one of her guy friends and she ended up falling in love with him. She finally told him how she felt and the feeling wasn't mutual. She's upset, of course, and I know she'll dwell on it until she finds someone else to talk to. That's where I come in. I'm not telling her that I'm doing this until, well, I haven't figured out how I'll tell her yet. If she gets any messages from guys that I find acceptable I'll just have to set up "accidental" meetings so she won't suspect anything.

Is that wrong? I love her and I hate lying to her. I also hate seeing her be so upset over this guy. he's really not worth it, but it doesn't matter how I feel about him. I just want her to be happy. Anyway, back to taking pictures.

So I did her hair and makeup and she looked HOT. Not only did I rock it, but I really enjoyed it, too. Maybe that's my calling. I didn't like putting her mascara on her - I thought I was going to poke her in the eye. Everything else was a lot of fun. Maybe I should get a part time job at a beauty counter at the mall. Hmmm.... maybe not. While that does sound like more fun than my current job I can't imagine there's much money in it.

Tonight is going to rock! BFF found someone to watch her kids so BFF, Hoobs, and I are going to the movies and then to the bar! It's fun to spend time with grownups. And although I can't wait to have kids I know that I'll be chucking them at grandma and grandpa when Hoobs and I want to go out.

No comments: