4.20.2008

The amazing shrinking Wifey!

I have decided that if I am going to try to have a baby then I need to lose weight. I pretty much completely changed my eating habits last week and in the process lost three pounds. Woo! I still have one Dr. Pepper a day, but I'll ween myself off it. Dr. Pepper is kind of my vice, but I will overcome temptation! I started eating several times a day and mostly eating fruits and vegetables. Saturday is my only free day and that means that one day a week I can drink beer, eat ice cream, hamburgers, you name it. I don't binge or anything, but I am definitely not logging it into my food diary.

Oh yeah, I started one of those today. I think it will help keep me on track so if I do fall off the wagon I can write it down and figure out why I slipped.

Speaking of slipping, I'm off to Benihana. White rice? Yes please!

No comments: